gigantour second stage (i know SX isnt on it)

metalmind342

Hardcore music sucks ass
Dec 16, 2004
southurn NJ
i understand that Symphony X isnt on Gigantour and i also understand that theres already been more than one thread on the Gigan tour but what i am asking is if anyone knows if they released the second stage bands (or when they're going to) on the tour. i understand that this has nothing to do with SX but i cant seem to get a straight answer anywhere else on the bands on the second stage and the people on this forum tend to helpful and not dicks about it

Thanks for any info

metalmind342 said:
i understand that Symphony X isnt on Gigantour and i also understand that theres already been more than one thread on the Gigan tour but what i am asking is if anyone knows if they released the second stage bands (or when they're going to) on the tour. i understand that this has nothing to do with SX but i cant seem to get a straight answer anywhere else on the bands on the second stage and the people on this forum tend to helpful and not dicks about it

Thanks for any info

Yeah, as Zakk said in his post. Nothing has been finalized. Announcement is still forthcoming from Mustaine.

Glenn