Girl With Allergy Dies After Kiss

That is really sad. I couldn't imagine being the boyfriend, I'd probably kill myself. Damn.

Yeah I don't even know anyone allergic to peanuts - I never realized so many people are. I do know someone that is allergic to beef. I thought that was weird. Not milk, but the meat from the cow.

No burgers, no reeses? What is this world coming to? What's next, a beer allergy?

Wait Jam and Jelly are two different things.

Jelly is made from grapes.

Jam is more of a fruit preserve that can be made out of any fruit.

Thrillho said:
That is really sad. I couldn't imagine being the boyfriend, I'd probably kill myself. Damn.

Yeah I don't even know anyone allergic to peanuts - I never realized so many people are. I do know someone that is allergic to beef. I thought that was weird. Not milk, but the meat from the cow.

No burgers, no reeses? What is this world coming to? What's next, a beer allergy?

One of the kids I "adopted" has allergies to food so badly that she cannot eat anything without getting sick and vomitting. I don't think that it will kill her because they can always keep her nurished through her g-tube (I think thats what its called). But how sad is this? On top of all the crap with being sick, always being in the hospital from these allergies, not being able to eat a meal - she just found out she has 27 cavities. These cavities all formed from the end of last year (when she had her last dentist's appointment) until now, and it was all caused by the fact that she keeps getting sick and when she does, she vomits.

Another girl has an allergy to milk, eggs, caffeine and gluten (wheat, barley, oats, malt). She too gets sick from all of this stuff.

Its very, very rare to have food allergies as bad as the first girl but I wouldn't be surprised if this too does start to rise in the decades ahead.