girls in rock

siderea said:
ah yeah sorry didn't include english french german, it just told about my cruisade (ehm?) from komijnstraat to luxemburgstraat, which means you got my new address here in gent. it's 50 meters further in this even more shabby street. come and check it out! thats what it said
Ah cool :hotjump:I hope to visit you soon, i'll bring some more money to buy old and horrible clothes with Mehdi :lol:

for the long-haired metalmen: would you join this msn group?

"HELLO ALL,
I started this Group cuz some of the most beautiful Longhaired Men are Black Metal Artists and lovers. I really do hope to find my VAMPYRE PRINCE real soon. I am so very sick of meeting fake shitty men.
Alecia"

So im not a big fan but i guess they belong to this thread ..

promosm.jpg

Lenore said:
Ah cool :hotjump:I hope to visit you soon, i'll bring some more money to buy old and horrible clothes with Mehdi :lol:

we still owe you money btw :D
i was on the streets the other day and i was putting old paint boxes in this garbage container and someone just put 2 bags of clothes there and i found some fun stuff, i thought of bringing mehdi this one jacket, but it was too smellly, a semi leather jacket, a bit centred on the waste but xxl and smelly like mentioned. besides that i know this one guy in ghent walking with a kindalike jacket, we call him michael jackson or robocop on speed and he wears it so i thought he might been murdered and i didnr't want mehdi to wear those blood stains
anyway
come on over :)

siderea said:
besides that i know this one guy in ghent walking with a kindalike jacket, we call him michael jackson or robocop on speed and he wears it so i thought he might been murdered and i didnr't want mehdi to wear those blood stains
anyway
it'd be metal though....MAN jacket

siderea said:
we still owe you money btw :D
i was on the streets the other day and i was putting old paint boxes in this garbage container and someone just put 2 bags of clothes there and i found some fun stuff, i thought of bringing mehdi this one jacket, but it was too smellly, a semi leather jacket, a bit centred on the waste but xxl and smelly like mentioned. besides that i know this one guy in ghent walking with a kindalike jacket, we call him michael jackson or robocop on speed and he wears it so i thought he might been murdered and i didnr't want mehdi to wear those blood stains
anyway
come on over :)
Haha be sure to keep the waste you find in a corner for us, you never know :Spin:
We have to organize a trip to gent soon , right! :cool: