Give it a chance. I love this disc!

The songs on monday morning apocalypse are just good songs period. At least there are enjoyable choruses, great vocals, and memorable lyrics. There is nothing memorable or really enjoyable about most of the bands people in this forum praise. I guess everyone has different tastes. I'm not a big fan of progressive or power metal anyway its mostly cheesy and laughable which the majority of people agree. Yes the bands i listen to aren't that popular either but one thing about bands that i like they are enjoyed by people who listen to all different types of genres not just one.

I am hoping they are at least the same at PPUSA as they were on that live DVD, if not better. I've never gotten to see them play before, and am still looking forward to it.

I own the whole Evergrey catalog. I didn't like Monday Morning Apocalypse
at first, but after listening a few times, now I love it!!!
I can't wait to see them live.

Firehead said:
I think this album is patheticly mainstream and simple. It is a terrible listen. Way beneath their potential.

I always love when a band shortens and dumbs-down their songs for radio play and then none of the songs get ANY radio play. Serves them right.

Perfect example of why downloading music BEFORE purchasing is a good idea.

Bad.

SkiBumMSP said:
Same thing for Edguy's newest album, Rocket Ride. I do enjoy it, but I've definitly heard better from Edguy (Mandrake comes to mind).

Rocket Ride pwnz