Give me some news!!

I must have gotten them confused. And alot of people have been talking about Gigantour lately. I saw a bunch of shows last summer.
That's right, they opened for Opeth.

Not to mention I'm having a shitty day, my brain isn't all here at the moment.

I figured I'd come here a post a few comments to get my mind off of things , but the lack of respect I get when I'm here just validates why I don't come here often.

I love Dark Tranquility, however they are not my life. I love going to shows and I see many, sometimes I may get opening bands mixed up, Heaven Forbid

But I suppose none of you have ever made a mistake.

Good day everyone.

Kovenant84 said:
~kov. (Am I back?)
~this one hopes so.

Hey Firewalkenjensen... chill out a tad. Nobody is flaming you for this thread. Thanks to you we got to find out about rahvin's unfortunate mosquito alergy, and maybe Kov has returned as a result of this madness (or something)... If you ever want to swing by and make your presence known, tell us what you've been up to in the chat and feelings thread... Thats all we do.

firewalkjen said:
I must have gotten them confused. And alot of people have been talking about Gigantour lately. I saw a bunch of shows last summer.
That's right, they opened for Opeth.

Not to mention I'm having a shitty day, my brain isn't all here at the moment.

I figured I'd come here a post a few comments to get my mind off of things , but the lack of respect I get when I'm here just validates why I don't come here often.

I love Dark Tranquility, however they are not my life. I love going to shows and I see many, sometimes I may get opening bands mixed up, Heaven Forbid

But I suppose none of you have ever made a mistake.

Good day everyone.

Lack of respect ?
Come on!
You're exagerating IMO!
There's worse... A LOT worse

rahvin said:
Absolutely not. Even plintus said he was unusually flaccid today.

Can we take this word ("flaccid"), put it in the small box and throw it into the ocean, so the only way one can get it is if he's muthuphucking Jacque Custo?

:D

King Chaos said:
Just so I'm not completely off topic, DT have also been honoured by a DT forum song being written for them. Hopefully over the weekend and through out the following month the song will be recorded with various forum members stepping up to the mic to do their claire and mikael impersonations.

If you would just send us the piece that you've written so far, I am more glad to add something... Maybe some strings and classic quotations, :p no that's just for my music...