Give me some pointers on this one kind fellows! :)

Not bad at all, only complaint is that bass and guitar sound a little too separated for my liking. And the toms sound a little dry.

Can't deny. Haven't really looked into the toms yet, but a nice ambience verb and a boost to room mic. Maby a little fuckstrike with a rcomp too should do you think? Struggling with the guitars low end also. It is a bit dry and maby that's what separates the bass "too" much, also might do a lil notch on the 400-500 with the distorted dingong section of the bass track.

----------------

- Boosted the low's on the bass a bit and reduced the gnart on the dist
- compressed the toms more and added more room
- took snare 2db down and 2db off from 10k
- added overall reverb to master bus
there may be a lil clippin as i did the rendering too fast..

Toms sound a lot better! Nice work on that. Still some obvious separation between guitar and bass, but the sound is growing on me.

Toms sound a lot better! Nice work on that. Still some obvious separation between guitar and bass, but the sound is growing on me.

Okay, still going on. Made the song longer and i now tried to approach with headphones and made the mix with them, so i don't really have a clue about the REAL low end on this one. May be loud as fuck but i thing that my master clipper would've said cruble and PPZPZZPZ so hope it's not too loud. Any better? :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7606286/seppoa7(headphones).mp3