Giveaway!

Now can I submit something and if it wins... NOT win a prize? I'd just feel like a huge douche taking anything else from you.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Actually, I've gotten alot more demand for mediums when talking to people recently so its probably likely we'll have some mediums of the new t-shirts when they come out, though like Paul said, it's probably going to be a limited amount of them compared to Large and X-Large, so make sure you order them as soon as they're made available!
yeah i will definitely do so... make sure you tell us when you get the new shirts :p

on the subject of new ND shirts, how about some XXL shirtage for us mountain giants?

please?

and i may do some poetry for this. we'll see =D

Usurper Dan said:
Medium???? Get that man a gyro, STAT!!!

owned. :tickled:

and on the XXL shirts...are they only availiable through this giveaway, or can I throw some money at you boys?

Usurper Dan said:
Medium???? Get that man a gyro, STAT!!!
Hah, on that note, I'm happy to report that I've managed to convert Jess into liking Gyros as well as being a Star Wars fan now. She'd never had a gyro before this past week and I took her to this greek place near her job a few days ago and she loved it, after two years of insisting that she wouldn't, hehe. She'd also never seen any of the Star Wars films before and now she can't wait to see the newest installment come next May.

Well I have season tickets for the Chicago Wolves of the AHL. The Wolves are the primary affiliate of the Atlanta Thrashers. They have won 3 Championships in their 10 year history.
This season we will have the top rated goaltender in North America, Kari Lehtonen. (thanks greedy NHL dicks!)
And rumor has it that Chris Chelios will opt to play for the Wolves this season rather than head to Europe.
My seats are 3 rows behind the glass, dead center between the player benches.
Lockout? psshhhaw!

How are the Providence Bruins, Tom?

They're not too bad, they stay in contention, or at least make the playoffs, and the franchise owns one Calder Cup championship. I think it is about time that I start following them as close as the Boston Bruins for once; of course, there is no frustration when rooting for Providence. Hence, no bitching from me about a cheap owner who won't spend money on good players to try and win a Stanley Cup.

Moving down here kind of blew for my fiancee. She grew up with her YiaYia (Greek grandmother upstairs). At least when we were at the old place, there were some good Greek restaurants a few minutes away. We haven't found even one after living in this city for three months. Fortunately, yiayia's really keen on handing down some traditions so I get free cooking lessons from time to time.