Giveaway!

I just joined the forum, and i've only been listening to November's Doom for a short while, so I have nothing to do. I could do a cover, but I have no way of letting anyone hear it online. Oh well...I'm thinking of getting a tattoo since I have no shirts (yet), no pictures of myself and the band, and I can't draw. Writing lyrics probably wouldn't be creative enough. I guess I'll have to wait 'til there's another chance like this.

Anything you can think of doing, or anything you feel suits your "specialty" if any, just give it a try. Lyrics inspired by us, poems, anything! The more original and creative it is, the better. Don't be so sure that you can't participate in this (unless you just truly don't want to, which is fine too).

And if you want to do a cover, hell even lay it down on cassette and mail it to us =) If it's picked as a winner, and if you agree to this, we can easily convert it to be listenable online if necessary.

I'm going to do a cover, but not soon enough for the contest. Afterwards, I'll send it to you guys anyway. But I'm thinking that I'll go the easy route and use Paul's idea and (if I can scoop up some extra cash...) I'll just get a Novembers Doom tattoo. HA! We'll see.

Well, it's official. I feel the need to win so badly (which is strange) that I'm getting a tattoo. If that doesn't show a little dedication... I'm not one who usually enjoys the idea of a tattoo of a band, but Novembers Doom is an exception-and so is Katatonia. But that's it, so if I don't get it and send a picture in time I'll be ever so pissed. :hotjump: The real question is....where do I put it?

katatonic_fear said:
Well, it's official. I feel the need to win so badly (which is strange) that I'm getting a tattoo. If that doesn't show a little dedication... I'm not one who usually enjoys the idea of a tattoo of a band, but Novembers Doom is an exception-and so is Katatonia. But that's it, so if I don't get it and send a picture in time I'll be ever so pissed. :hotjump: The real question is....where do I put it?

Wow...you are dedicated. :) I have no idea where to put a tattoo. I've kinda wanted one for a long time now, but I seriously don't think I'd get one. I don't want to be easily identified ;)

Of course NOW that I have a good idea to do, the contest is probably over. Oh well... did you guys ever get any tattoo pics?

The contest is not over! We're still getting entries coming in, and we have some certain winners picked out already! In the next few weeks we will going through, and sending out the first batch of winners prizes.

No Tattoo pics yet. Anyone with that dedication will win one of everything we have! Some of the coolest enteries have been some artwork, some killer photography, some poetry, and even cover songs! All great stuff, so keep it coming!!!

BlackwaterNymph said:
Wow...you are dedicated. :) I have no idea where to put a tattoo. I've kinda wanted one for a long time now, but I seriously don't think I'd get one. I don't want to be easily identified ;)

Tattoo's are cool...I've got six! What is cool about tattoo's, is that you can get one personalized, so to speak, so that it fits you!