Giveaway!

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
...Only if you had a photo of yourself sitting at your desk getting reamed by the teacher for doodling in class. Then you'd surely win something.
haha you know, i was tempted to take a picture of myself holding a knife to a calendar to the month of November, but then i decided that was too lame even for me.

But yeh, i'll send that thing later today

I have a picture of me and Novembers Doom in Detroit... Mike looks absolutely retarded. He jumped into the picture late, and all you can see is his sideways head, smiling like a content mongoloid. If I knew how to post pictures here, I would. Its swell. I also have a great picture of me and Paul from that show. We both look fooking HOT!

Once I get my scanner working I have several sketches that might be good... a few are on lined/graph paper though so I would need to touch them up,

don't mean to be a nag, but when should I know if i won anything?
My apologies if you have emailed my address, but recently its been an asshole and a lot of emails dont come through for some reason...

G.Erin1beer.JPG
2002mmf08.jpg

"band business"

Yeah, so, i realize im rather late in replying here, but thats only because Lar is a keyboard tyrant! He monopolizes computer useage, and the other comp in the house is MIA. anyway....whats this about no demand for medium shirts?! bah! hell, i want smalls! im prolly gonna start making my own, sooner or later...shrinking XL girlie shirts into something comparable to a S/M is hard work =/
I dont suppose I'm eligible for this nifty contest, so my dazzling ND creations will be null and void...for enjoyment purposes only.

Sweet Pandemonium said:
Yeah, so, i realize im rather late in replying here, but thats only because Lar is a keyboard tyrant! He monopolizes computer useage, and the other comp in the house is MIA. anyway....whats this about no demand for medium shirts?! bah! hell, i want smalls! im prolly gonna start making my own, sooner or later...shrinking XL girlie shirts into something comparable to a S/M is hard work =/
I dont suppose I'm eligible for this nifty contest, so my dazzling ND creations will be null and void...for enjoyment purposes only.

I'm sure Larry will get creative to make you eligible for the goods. hahaha

By the way, welcome to the forum. It's about fucking time. :)