Glad I didn't go to this show!

Hmm a bald guy with a knife. Where was I that night?

This kind of news make me stay home and enjoy CDs

Yeah, seems alot of stupid people visit shows today, not only in the USA that is, Hawk and me saw such a fucked up guy last year at a slayer concert...He grabbed the 12 year old son of a friend and we really had to pull him off, completely fucked up .... Those guys really have no clue what metal is about !!!

People like that should be kicked in the head. They ruin what should have been a great night. :(

I hate it when people behave like that. I will never forget that idiot carnut was talking about.

they need to start gettin straight with these security checkpoints and the people there, it shouldnt be that easy for this shit to happen.

hell the first concert i went to in philly anybody under 21 they just let go by. nothing happened, but hell they shouldnt be doing that!

Things have went to hell, plain and simple. Thanks to the media glorifying such animalistic behavior you have the result of people not having much regard for the value of life. Usually it's the youth of today acting in this fashion but this guy wasn't. Guess that lowers my already low opinion of people in general even further.
It's gotten to the point where I really have no desire to go to shows nor any place else for that matter.

i know what you mean by the younger people acting like this. ive had my share of people like this my age, and shit im 13. it's ridiculous....kids in 8th grade this year gettin high and drunk....and that just the start of it all.

i was born 20 years late, i swear to it.

I guess the guy turned himself in. He claims he doesn't remember anything? What a frickin' loser. All this because somebody bumped into his girlfriend and spilled her drink. WTF?

I'm not sure things have changed much in that way, though maybe the kids are doing things even younger. However, I know when I was in High School in 89-93 there were plenty of kids getting drunk and high and that was true during my parents time too in the early 70's. Alot of people will never live their lives because they are too caught up in peer pressure and doing stupid shit. My cousin died last month after doing a meth/cocaine mixture along with drinking, he was 21 but had started with the reefer at like 15 or something. I never got into that shit since I was one of the few to learn from others example and the facts about stuff, besides I've never thought about killing myself. For this jerk in Tampa I hope he gets a life sentence, his actions are totally uncalled for and nobody should be carrying a weapon into a concert.

No-Mercy said:
i know what you mean by the younger people acting like this. ive had my share of people like this my age, and shit im 13. it's ridiculous....kids in 8th grade this year gettin high and drunk....and that just the start of it all.

i was born 20 years late, i swear to it.