Anthrax joins Gigantour for last shows.

SavaRon

Sep 21, 2004
Florida
http://www.bravewords.com/news.html?id=29950

Anthrax will be taking Dream Theaters place at the end of the tour. Looks like up in you rneck of the woods Sixx. I would love to see the reunited Anthrax play but I want to see DT. I want all three on there!!!! :D

Does anybody else think Testament and Anthrax should do a reunited co-headline tour together? I think it would be a great show.

Reunited Testament and reunited Anthrax will be a must see bill indeed (go chipmunks go) :D

SavaRon said:
Does anybody else think Testament and Anthrax should do a reunited co-headline tour together? I think it would be a great show.

I would cream my jeans buddy! :D :devil: I have seen thrax with bush and would love to see them with Joey and Dan Spitz! and Hell Testament with anylineup would be cool with me! I'v never seen them and would actually prefere to see them with James Murphy on Leads!!!

JonnyD said:
I'v never seen them and would actually prefere to see them with James Murphy on Leads!!!

I vote for that too, "The Gathering" line-up will be orgasmic, but the original one will be dementia too.

Actually can we have both on them on tour? :D