Anthrax on gigantour is official....

LORD_GALVATRON

New Metal Member
Mar 13, 2002
The ATL.
Visit site
......for the last 5 shows

ANTHRAX joins GIGANTOUR!

Anthrax will be taking place of Dream Theater after Toronto and playing the last 5 shows of the tour.

Added GIGANTOUR dates:

Edmonton AB - Sept 6
Calgary AB - Sept 8
Vancouver BC - Sept 9
Seattle WA - Sept 10 (previously announced)
Portland OR - Sept 11

Naturally, none of those are in my area.

Why are they joining the tour so late if they don't have anything scheduled yet behind those dates? Is Bush coming back?? Doubt it but wishful thinking never hurt anyone.I had a feeling they'd join this tour and was shot down several times whenever I'd mention Anthrax on this bill.

I'll be at the Aug 28 date in Atlantic City. Gambling, drinking, moshing, smoking, loving. Anthrax or not, it will be one hell of a weekend.

LOA, Megadeth, Anthrax....what a pipe dream. Three of my favorite bands of all time even though Megadeth has sucked for a long time now.

AlexStomp said:
Why are they joining the tour so late if they don't have anything scheduled yet behind those dates? Is Bush coming back?? Doubt it but wishful thinking never hurt anyone.I had a feeling they'd join this tour and was shot down several times whenever I'd mention Anthrax on this bill.

I'll be at the Aug 28 date in Atlantic City. Gambling, drinking, moshing, smoking, loving. Anthrax or not, it will be one hell of a weekend.

LOA, Megadeth, Anthrax....what a pipe dream. Three of my favorite bands of all time even though Megadeth has sucked for a long time now.
The system has faild kicks ass!

I love how ppl bash the shit outta MegadetH when Dave's put out NOTHING half as bad as the LOADS or St. Anger.

Even RISK was better than those 3 pieces of sheot.

AlexStomp said:
systen has failed is better than anything metallica has put out in eons, but megadeth has never failed to top rust in peace. not even close.

I'd actually rate Re-Load (maybe all the other Metallica albums too) above the System has Failed. TSHF was an awful awful album!

:yuk:

I've seen people at the Megadeth forums rate it as the best Thrash album since Rust in Peace, funny shit!

Even RISK was better than those 3 pieces of sheot.
i don't wanna get into a megadeth fight but, that albums weak dude. it 's like saying this weak album is not as bad as these other weak albums. i think they all suck. i do like tshf and, these will be some good shows. to each there own, thats why when you go to the music store there is like 10,000 cd's to choose from.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Well, Re-Load had a couple of listenable songs, TSHF didn't.

I'd rather wank with sand paper in my hand than hear TSHF again. Seriously, I prefer Risk.

Its time for a relisten my good man, Blackmail the Universe, Back in the Day and kick the chair, maybe even the scorpion, are so much better than anything of reload. And as to prefering risk..... Crush 'Em :err:

This is beyond awesome, some of my favorite bands all under one room, cannot wait to see Nevermore, Anthrax and Megadeth. And I have to correct Greg....ANYTHING Megadeth have and will do is better than anything Metallica has done since Justice

reidie said:
Its time for a relisten my good man, Blackmail the Universe, Back in the Day and kick the chair, maybe even the scorpion, are so much better than anything of reload. And as to prefering risk..... Crush 'Em :err:

The Scorpion and Die Dead Enough are the best two songs on the album. Kick the Chair, Blackmail the Universe and Back in the Day all suck balls.