9/24 Saskatoon, SK @ Odeon Event Center
9/25 Winnipeg, MB @ Burton Cummings Theatre
9/29 Toronto, ON @ Danforth Music Hall
9/30 Quebec City, QC @ Capitole du Quebec
10/2 Montreal, QC @ Metropolis
10/3 Portland, ME @ State Theater
10/5 Montclair, NJ @ Wellmont Theatre

More to come

Nothing near me bummer, I'm not going to Mayhem here because it's reserved seating and the only seats available are super high up. Fuck that I've seen Anthrax 13 times and have never been more than 10 feet from the stage. I'll wait until they headline or co-headline again.

Nothing near me bummer, I'm not going to Mayhem here because it's reserved seating and the only seats available are super high up. Fuck that I've seen Anthrax 13 times and have never been more than 10 feet from the stage. I'll wait until they headline or co-headline again.

Anthrax is playing on the 2nd stage, theres no seats for that.

Anthrax is playing on the 2nd stage, theres no seats for that.
Yeah I know they're headlining the 2nd stage but when I go to buy tickets it doesn't explain anything, so the only non-reserved seating tickets are the general admission lawn tickets all the way up top (it's an outdoor amphitheater). I doubt the 2nd stage would be up there, thanks for pointing that out though I'm going to call them and ask for details.

Yeah I know they're headlining the 2nd stage but when I go to buy tickets it doesn't explain anything, so the only non-reserved seating tickets are the general admission lawn tickets all the way up top (it's an outdoor amphitheater). I doubt the 2nd stage would be up there, thanks for pointing that out though I'm going to call them and ask for details.

Been to Mayhems 2010 & 2011, the second stage is across the venue on the other side from the main stage. If you bought a lawn ticket youd be on the lawn for the main stage bands but still be able to get as close as you want to the 2nd stage. And theres no seats on the lawn its all standing.

Been to Mayhems 2010 & 2011, the second stage is across the venue on the other side from the main stage. If you bought a lawn ticket youd be on the lawn for the main stage bands but still be able to get as close as you want to the 2nd stage. And theres no seats on the lawn its all standing.
Great info man thank you so much my plans have changed:headbang: