Anthrax on gigantour is official....

tattooedsean666 said:
over here in the US, we have these outdoor amphitheaters that are around 6,000-12,000 estimated size places. They are generally seated areas with a nice sized lawn area in the back.

That is the type of arena most of the gigantour gigs are being played in. I have no idea how well the tickets are selling in most of these places but I do know that Dave did a pretty good job at selecting bands.
You will have the megadeth fans of course. Dream theater and Symphony X fans are usually similar. There is a nice sized Nevermore fan base. Anthrax hasn't played up there in Western Canada and the Northwest US in a bit especially with this lineup. Alot of people in the US aren't willing to travel around for gigs like the metal fans do in Europe so I know for a fact that alot of people in these areas haven't seen Anthrax yet this year with the classic lineup.

You can see the interest for this tour over at http://forums.gigantour.com

I won't know for sure until later this month but the stars seem to have aligned well for me. I really can't take anymore days off for most of the rest of the year so I like how the Portland and Seattle dates are set up plus they are conventiently not too far from airport/hotels.:worship:

thank you , you tattooed freak!!!:D I heard youre tats are fake!!! some drunk chi chi told me this:loco:

DiscipleOfThePit said:
The Scorpion and Die Dead Enough are the best two songs on the album. Kick the Chair, Blackmail the Universe and Back in the Day all suck balls.

Dude, do you even like metal?