Volbeat and Anthrax Tour

I seen Anthrax with John Bush once on the Sound of White Noise tour with White Zombie. It was a long time ago. :) I remember enjoying the show but not too many details.

I have seen Anthrax on all the concerts they have performed in Michigan since the Deltaplex Arena show with Slayer and Megadeth. Even seen them in the dive called the Orbit Room. God that place smelled awful. It is hard to believe that the Clash of the Titans II show as we called it at the Deltaplex was five years ago. I even went and seen them playing the parking lot at the Mayhem Festival. I enjoyed every show. But I think I will skip this one and wait for the new album tour. Volbeat doesn't interest me plus as much as I like Anthrax they have a pretty stable set list.

I recently heard a new Volbeat track on the radio, can't recall the name but I liked it. A good rock song.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/anthrax-has-raised-the-bar-on-upcoming-album/

ANTHRAX, five-time-Grammy-nominated, platinum-selling, and card-carrying-member of the "Big Four," will begin the set-up of its brand new album when the band hits the road late next month. First up, a six-week-plus North American trek that will include 24 dates with VOLBEAT, as well as appearances at five major outdoor festivals — Northern Invasion (outside of Minneapolis), Rock On The Range (Columbus, Ohio), Rocklahoma (Pryor, Oklahoma), and the San Antonio and Kansas City Rockfests. Dates start in Denver, Colorado on April 24.

On this first leg, ANTHRAX will play a "fan favorites" set, comprised of band classics such as "Anti-Social", "Madhouse", "Caught In A Mosh", "I Am The Law" and "Indians". The set will also feature one brand new song, "Soror Irrumator (Lords Of The Rock)", ANTHRAX's contribution to HBO's "Game Of Thrones"' "Catch The Throne: The Mixtape Vol II" which was made available on March 17 and is already getting airplay on hard rock radio.

surprise

Looks like Charlie is sitting out the first couple of weeks of the tour due to his ongoing problem with carpal tunnel syndrome.

Looks like Charlie is sitting out the first couple of weeks of the tour due to his ongoing problem with carpal tunnel syndrome.

That really sucks. Seems like the surgery he had a while back hasn't fixed things up as he hoped.

That really sucks. Seems like the surgery he had a while back hasn't fixed things up as he hoped.

Not to get too negative here, but part of me thinks this has less to do with carpal tunnel and more to do with personal problems. Of course I could be totally wrong.

The set

Caught in a Mosh
Got the Time
Madhouse
Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't
Antisocial
Soror Irrumator
In the End
Indians
I Am the Law