mlefa30

Sep 8, 2005
glasgow
absolutely awesome show, even if they were only support band :headbang:

sat & had a few pints with jeff & van afterwards, they were cool guys:kickass:

the best band in the world:worship:

anyone else there?

Yup. :)

Great show. Everyone was most cool. WD was as nice a guy as I ever expected, Jeff was a great fellow and Van was like the Ninja everyone says he is - but dead on too.

The show was intense, even though the front row was mostly kids who wanted their place for Disturbed. :(

Still though, It's been one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

Plus, some talk of US headlining dates was in the air, which would make all your panties wet.

Dead_Lioness said:
^ a headline tour will hopefully take place around January/ February.... see thats why the winter rules...
all the good shows take place in the US during the winter!

Yeah, WD said January hopefully. Support coming from a kick-ass Swedish band, if things work out.

Damn - I'm so silly for not going. So, set-list? Was it 30-45 minutes they were on for? And how did the crowd respond?

They played for exactly 45 minutes.

Set list was: Final Product, River Dragon, Inside Four Walls, Born, Next In Line,I Voyager, Enemies of Reality and Engines of Hate.

The folks that really got into the show were clearly there purely to see Nevermore, but the bigger crowd seemed to be into it too, although definately waiting for Disturbed. WD incited a mass riot of crowd surfers at one point, something like 30 or 40 kids just went flying over my head.

they rocked even though some people were shouting for disturbed during their set (dix!)

forgot to ask jeff/van when the dvd was comin & whether it would have a live cd too? obviously starstruck:worship:

I never see Van except when he's performing...
Even back in seattle when i used to see WD and Jim at the bar.. it was always just WD and Jim

Rise said:
who where the first bhand on anyone know?
'The Zico Chain' i believe. Wasn't too impressed myself.

Derek, good to see you got back home alright - i was the guy that was far too pleased at meeting jeff and van and showing you pictures on my camera when you were leaving :lol: Just a general e-wave.

Also, i'll get some pics/vids up eventually. Man were the crowdsurfers annoying.

post what u got dude, my camera phone thingy was set to the wrong farkin setting so all shite photos & nas video, ragin man:puke:

Dead_Lioness said:
^ a headline tour will hopefully take place around January/ February.... see thats why the winter rules...
all the good shows take place in the US during the winter!

this is very, very true. i think it has to do with not much else happens around here then, so why not have a 'concert season'...