glasgow gig

kyle_zilch

kyle_zilch
Jun 17, 2004
glasgow..metal central baby
hey any1 who was at the glasgow gig on the 16th, do you know what the set was cos i always make up a track list on my pc for memorys sake and the pit that night left me a little short of memory lol.
cheers
KZ :headbang:

Ulster Mosher reported that: "Three t-shirts were available in Dublin last night. Music of Mass Destruction t-shirt with tour dates, We've Come for you All t-shirt with tour dates, and a Pentathrax t-shirt with 04 on the back. I bought a MOMD t-shirt last night, and will be buying a WCFYA t-shirt tonight. Not really interested in a pentathrax shirt. I think there was also caps and keyrings. T-shirts last night were 25 euros, key-rings were 6 euros. Can't remember much else." ;)

the glasgow set was roughly, what does'nt die, got the time, cought in a mosh, safe home, keep it in the family, random acts....., anti social, death rider, nfl, never be denied, indians, bring the noise.

I'm sure their were a few more.

I thought it was the best ever gig they have played in Scotland, and I have seen every one since state of euphoria at the playhouse in the 80's. I've never seen a duff gig from them, but wednesday was awesome, even the band looked fucking chuffed to bits.

Last wednesday was my 1st Anthrax gig, and i left the garage thinkin

Jesus fuckin H Christ!!!

Great show the guys put on. Seeing 'Trax means ive now seen the big metal 4. Megadeth, Slayer then Metallica now Anthrax. I thought they kicked so much ass last week. Was really impressed with the band's attitude to the fans they looked like they were enjoyin it as much as the fans

Great show lads, im 110% Anthrax fan for life now cheers....

Il be there later in the year to see you guys rip it again

Mon The 'Trax!!!!! \m/

I have to agree with ScottishThrax (who i met at the show top bloke) i have seen Anthrax 6 times now and that was as good as i've seen them, the whole show was fantastic!