Glasgow Metal night !

flyin v

New Metal Member
May 26, 2006
Marshall law
Steel tormentor
Maiden Scotland
Syth

Glasgow Soundhaus wed 23rd aug 7.30pm(next to the m'bike garage Finneston)
4 great bands for only £6.50,come on people what else u doin on a boring wed night? Like all scotch(anybody else wants to travel there very welcome) metalheads to make the effort,lot's of people have worked hard on this gig,so please go along,That means u Princess of the night!:headbang: :kickass:

I will see what I can do!!! It is a busy day as it's my oldest Daughters first day at school, so I may be too emotionally wrecked to go giggin!!!!!!!!!

It's hard work this parent lark I tell Ye :erk:

I'd really love to see Steel Tormentor Flyin V cos I've heard a few of their songs and they're really good but alas I'm going on holiday this Saturday, so won't be in Glasgow for this concert. I am gutted!!!!!!

I'll be at the Budgie concert on 29th September at the ABC and then the following week I'll be seeing Y & T and the week after that its Paul Rodgers and then after that there's a big load of bands that I'm seeing, so will probably catch up with you at one of those gigs:headbang:

am goin to y+t princees al catch up with u there,talkin bout goin to see a band called Buckcherry on 6th sept at the cathouse,an Faster pussycat at the ferry,goin to W.A.S.P and maiden of course,then it'l be saxon again in feb,they just keep comin.:headbang:

Mad Dan McCafferty said:
I will see what I can do!!! It is a busy day as it's my oldest Daughters first day at school, so I may be too emotionally wrecked to go giggin!!!!!!!!!

It's hard work this parent lark I tell Ye :erk:
Jist stack up them brownie points m.d then slink out.u no u want to :saint: :headbang: