Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
GLENN HUGHES ON WORKING HOLIDAY TO AUSTRALIA:
More Glenn Hughes news! This time courtesy of Shirean Harrison at
www.ghpg.net.
Radio Australia interviewed Glenn yesterday and an audio MP3 is available from their site....he was interviewed by Phil Kafcaloudes, presenter of The Breakfast Club, a Radio Australia broadcast. Phil tells us, "It was great fun, and he reveals all about his hopes for an Australian tour next month." Link:
radioaustralia.net.au/breakfastclub.
Glenn is actually undertaking a working visit to collaborate on songwriting with Jimmy Barnes. He still hopes to fit in a show or two if it's at all possible, but the main purpose is to work with Jimmy.

From Blabbermouth:

According to a posting at GHPG.net, legendary vocalist/bassist Glenn Hughes (DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) looks set to head to Australia in the coming weeks. With writing sessions booked with Australian rock legend Jimmy Barnes, negotiations are taking place for Glenn to play Australian dates. It looks set for the period June 16-20 and will include Melbourne, Sydney and possibly 2-3 Queensland shows. The famous Sydney club, The Basement, is trying to free up a show day for either June 17 or June 18. Please note that these will be acoustic shows only and guitarist JJ Marsh will be accompanying Glenn for Australian promotion purposes, so it is NOT the full-band shows.

Soulfully Live.

The DVD or the album? Because the DVD, visually, is one of the worst I've seen. And the sound is out of sync as well. Performance-wise, though, it's great.

GLENN HUGHES TO VISIT AUSTRALIA - INCLUDING 2 LIVE SHOWS:
Glenn Hughes is finally on his way to Australia! Glenn will be working on songwriting with Jimmy Barnes, but while he is here will also playing 2 very special shows for his loyal Australian fans.
These acoustic shows have a very limited seat capacity, so you will need to get in early. Ticket details shortly. The dates are:
Saturday June 17 - The Basement - Sydney (Afternoon show)
Sunday June 18 - Manchester Lane - Melbourne.

Not on your life my hindu friend.

Looks like Melbourne and Sydney only.
Cheap flights at the moment though :)

Both acoustic... I wonder what the sets will concist of...

He'd have to play Burn and/or stormbringer wouldnt he?