Glenn - Pandora Festivals?

AirGuitarLoonhouse

Professional Headbanger
Jul 23, 2007
Chicago
I was on Pandora earlier this week and noticed in the changing Pandora links at the bottom, there was a link for festivals.

Clicking on the link took me to this page: http://www.pandora.com/festivals

Have you thought about trying to get PP listed somehow? Is it a cost effective option? Just curious as to your thoughts.

Sure would be cool to have a Pandora channel specific to this year's bands + past years. I know someone here mentioned they created their own, but this would be advertising the fest too, and to quite a very large audience.

You're very welcome! And thanks to Claus for adding the Pandora app icon to the news page, too!

~Jen

You're very welcome! And thanks to Claus for adding the Pandora app icon to the news page, too!

~Jen

Good that it was mentioned here. Some of us don't check the news very often. :oops: I had no idea there was a ProgPower Pandora station. Thanks for setting it up.

Been on the fence about putting Pandora on phone because of neg reviews but definately going to put it on now.

While your adding it to Lastfm.com what about Live365.com? They've got an Ipod App and are coming out with a 'droid app this month.

I created a Pandora station with all the bands that were available from PP I-XI. Don't have time to go get a link though. I'm off to bed.