Glitch plugins for mac?

thats so sick. i thought it took alot more work to do a speed fade. thanks alot for the videos guys i really appreciate it. also do you guys know if there are any videos on making a stutter the way you described? i think i get what your saying but im not completely clear on it. thanks again

i made this video quickly to demonstrate just one of many methods to stylistic editing in logic.

there is one common feature in all daws that logic pro does not share. and that is the cmd+d shortcut to duplicate an audio region. so the obvious workaround is cmd+c & cmd+v.

logic uses a similar function that will loop an audio region ...but to be honest it is not as efficient as duplicating a region.

maybe one day apple will implement this command ...but for now, logic is a bust in terms of quick(er) commands. :Smug:

I believe cmd+D does duplicate in Cubase, I never use it but I'm sure I have seen others talk about it.

I believe cmd+D does duplicate in Cubase, I never use it but I'm sure I have seen others talk about it.

yea... i said that logic is the only daw that does not have the cmd+d to duplicate any region (audio or midi).

which is completely unreasonable. =\

cubase/pt/live/reason/dp/sonar/vegas/saw/presonus/reaper ...all implement this shortcut. i think it's just apple employing their "think different" philosophy. because before apple, emagic logic certainly had the ctrl+d to duplicate region.