"Firestone" "Dressed in Black"

How about Witchcross!!
I love that band
Axe Witch???

WitchFinder General
Angel Witch of course
Witch Killer (local)
My x band Blackwitch

But the best of them all ...My Ex wife THE WITCH hahaha..The Bitch with A Broom...only brought gloom

New band name: Floating Witch ???

Fangface said:
Is it your new solo band or what? :D

j/k
:lol:

Actually, I figure since I´ve tried out both running a label and an online magazine I would torture the world even more and make some sort of musical project. Be prepared for DRUNKEN WITCH debut album in 2010 (need to learn to play guitar, bass, drums and sing first). :lol:

Fangface said:
hehe can't wait to hear BG growling in your band :D
Growling, burping or farting? :p

Don't forget Witchfynde...

I remember "Dressed in Black" - there were some good songs on that! I never owned it, and it's been forever since I've heard it, but I remember "Flying Dutchman" being pretty cool.

Never heard of Glory Bells, doesn't ring a bell at all.... Angel Witch and Witchfinder General are cool (had the blue vinyl of the "Death Penalty" album).

new name: Witches' Sin :D

carnut said:
Never heard of Glory Bells, doesn't ring a bell at all.... Angel Witch and Witchfinder General are cool (had the blue vinyl of the "Death Penalty" album).

new name: Witches' Sin :D
carnut

Did you ever hear of Bitches Sin? Another NWOBHM band

Hawk said:
carnut

Did you ever hear of Bitches Sin? Another NWOBHM band

yep, that's where the grin after "Witches Sin" is for ;) thought someone would relate it to Bitches Sin... and ofcourse...Hawk again... :headbang:

I once reviewed "Heavy Metal Heroes" for the Dutch magazine "Aardschok" I called it the best NWOBHM sampler around. Great album.

Actually Ian and Pete Toomey became good friend of the chief editor of Aardschok. He took their records to the only Dutch radio program that played metal. So they were played on Dutch national radio.