GMD member slogans

Nice Freudian slip!

Nah I stalked his band's Myspace which has a link to his personal Myspace, I don't need to troll UMF looking for his pictures. I'm swearing off e-hitting on him too as this is not the proper venue

HAHA Eligos nice sig. I feel awkward now.

I can't go to MDF, I'm already blowing $2000 on plane tickets to go back to NY in August for a couple weeks. Plus there is no point in going if Episteme isn't going to be there (this is kind of a new meme at this point).

Who ever said I have a vagina? There will be lots of girls there but they'll probably be fat ugly Nile girls.

If Episteme goes I'll reconsider. /meme

Yeah that sucks, Australia and the not-Tokyo-or-Osaka part of Japan are hardly big markets for Quebecois tech death bands. Sad.

:lol: Oh what have I missed since I've been asleep...

The local metal scene organizes trips to Wacken every year but not MDF, which in my opinion is rather retarded because Wacken doesn't have as many good bands. Besides, May's usually the time when I have exams :(

Unfortunately, my myspace hasn't been utilized for a very very long time so most of those pics are very old. I only use it for band business, but even then facebook has stolen the glory. I'll consider giving you my stalk-book page if you want. I'm guilty of going through the pics thread as well for your pictures :oops:

STOP IT I'M BLUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got 2,000 photos tagged of myself on Stalkbook since I am a hopeless addict. You can find me on there, search "krampus" and you'll figure out which one is me. My network is "Vassar."