GMD member slogans

:lol: The previous page made me laugh :lol:

@ Marlon - Dude you didn't reply to a PM

EDIT: @ krampus - krampus is way cooler than Laura, sorry. To be honest I expected it to contain the word Park and have a first name with two words attached with a ' - '

My name at birth was Yook Hyeong-Mee. Better?

Everyone gets so fucking disappointed when they find out my name isn't really Krampus. Goddamnit I'm not cool anymore.

Dear Diary,
Today I woke up at 7 but slept in until 7:20. I had a can of Georgia Vintage Blend coffee and 5 cigarettes for breakfast. For the first hour or so I spoke to my mom on the phone, she's cool and we are planning a Eurotrip for next Christmas together but I am worried she'll get bored while I am out getting knocked up by various Euromen at clubs. Then I talked to my dad for a couple minutes, he is okay but I am always sad to hear he is depressed. I then spent about 2 hours posting on UMF and other forums. Then it was lunchtime. I had chaahan (fried rice) with half a hard boiled egg and a few small pieces of fried chicken. My school cafeteria makes delicious fried chicken! I think it is the best fried chicken in Japan. Anyway, after lunch I met with 3 students for English club and we watched Mr. Bean and ate cake. We have decided to spend tomorrow's meeting time playing cards and writing letters to English speakers who are learning Japanese. After English club I came back to the staffroom, drank some water from a Pink Panther mug, and returned to posting on UMF.

I have a strict 'No contact with UM people on facebook' policy. If I only hadn't written those racist poems. :bah:

:lol: The previous page made me laugh :lol:

@ Marlon - Dude you didn't reply to a PM

EDIT: @ krampus - krampus is way cooler than Laura, sorry. To be honest I expected it to contain the word Park and have a first name with two words attached with a ' - '

wtf, I didnt? yeah I remember that now....wow that was a dick move. You should still sent me the music though! (plz forgive me :sad:)

Facebook is down now, won't let me log in due to maintenance.

I just realized that I am unsearchable on Facebook so you probably added the wrong Krampus because you can't search for me. I'll change my privacy settings when I can log in again. My Facebook name is Krampus Stanley Casty.

I admit that I facebook stalked you too. And it ought to be you because I recognize your picture and see Shah in our mutual friends.

I found her by adding Vassar to the search thing. There are like 70 Krampuses. So one of them at least must actually be named Krampus. But I am disappointed. I will always think of you as Krampus, or possibly Krampusraptor.

Also I totally lied, I guess I am searchable.

Episteme friended me and now I am giggling looking at his pictures.

As Nuerotica complains that noobs don't spell out her name correctly, a whole bunch of people miss the second N in my name.

But seriously, Krampus or 'Laura' clearly elicites looks from teenage guys regardless of ethnicity :lol:

oh neat! please say hi to her, panzerdanzerfanzer. she's hot.

I teach high school seniors and yell at them and drag them around by their neckties when they misbehave. Don't forget that.