GMD SONG SURVIVOR: Slayer - Show No Mercy

Die By the Sword over Fight Till Death? :lol: You guys are a fucking joke. Whats even more funnier is that some of you think its the best song on the album. :lol: :lol:

You should have just eliminated both songs(its not like you haven't done that before) and gave Black Magic the win ... rightfully so.

Anyhow, my pick is Black Magic.

You like Gorguts enough to have their logo in your sig, your oinions on Die By The Sword are irrelevant.

:lol:

You really love making a fool out of yourself, don't you?

yea bro, GOREGUTS suck. I mean, one stroll through their Metal Archives or RYM page shows that most people are on board with you. :rolleyes:

Also, you think i would give a shit about your opinion of them when you didn't even know how to spell their name a few days ago? :lol: thanks, but no thanks.

You were probably still in your daddies nutsack when i was listening to SNM ... so please, get lost.

That's how little I care about them, can't be bothered to spell their name right.
Oh and you're only 4 years older than me, but good one.

DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT HE'S BEEN LISTENING TO KREATOR SINCE HE WAS 10 YEARS OLD? DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT METAL THAN YOU?

I should just fucking kill myself.

after reading through some of your cringeworthy posts from the past few weeks, i totally agree. You're a perfect example of what a poseur is, so yeah .. go for it.

DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT HE'S BEEN LISTENING TO KREATOR SINCE HE WAS 10 YEARS OLD? DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT METAL THAN YOU?

I wasn't really a fan of teutonic thrash when i was younger, i think this is like the 15th time im telling you this. Are you soft in the head or what?

Has nothing to do with my age. Telling someone who has probably listened to this album more than just about anyone else here that his opinions on the album are irrelevant is fucking comedy. But yeah, im not surprised from your typical trollish response ... it's one of your signature faggoty maneuvers.