GMF, thread at Sweden Rock Festival board..

Nice:)
Let's hope there's some respons..

Have you tried at 'Slottskogen Goes Progressive' any more?
Been a while since last time..

I've been demanded to our office in Söderhamn feb 22..
First time in Söderhamn I believe!
Having a education/meeting with people responsible for production of SSAB/Bacho/CSN and some wood companies between 10-15.

A whole day away from my daughter, Stina... born jan 6:th..

russel said:
Nice:)
Let's hope there's some respons..

Actually there was! A problem is the days this festival is taking place, a Sunday and a Monday which makes it hard for some of us to be able to make it due to work and studies. We'll try to work something out though. I'll keep you posted!

russel said:
Have you tried at 'Slottskogen Goes Progressive' any more?
Been a while since last time..

They actually approached us a few weeks ago. Nothing is settled yet but at least they know we are interested in playing there. 2 gigs in Gothenburg in a few months would be pretty great if you ask me so let's all hope for the best!

russel said:
I've been demanded to our office in Söderhamn feb 22..
First time in Söderhamn I believe!

Drop me a mail in the days before so we can meet. Vore kanske fint med en fika? :)

russel said:
A whole day away from my daughter, Stina... born jan 6:th..

Congratulations! Not to the fact that you'll be away from her but to the fact that you have a newborn daughter! She's really beautiful!

Actually there was! A problem is the days this festival is taking place, a Sunday and a Monday which makes it hard for some of us to be able to make it due to work and studies. We'll try to work something out though. I'll keep you posted!

1:st of May(tuesday) is a 'sunday'...

Drop me a mail in the days before so we can meet. Vore kanske fint med en fika? :)

We'll see how much time there's left, I'll drop ya a mail and give Marcus a hint on msn

Congratulations! Not to the fact that you'll be away from her but to the fact that you have a newborn daughter! She's really beautiful!

Thank you very much:loco:
Now it's soon your & Jamina's turn:oops: ???

Stefan & Marcus.

My visit to Söderhamn has been postponed.
Thursday 1 of mars.

If it's possible to drive a car up there.. It looked like alot of snow yesterday:)