GNR Velvet Revolver

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Hey, if & when the "NEW" GNR or Velvet Revolver issue records in 2004 will you be buyin'? I would pick up the Velvet Revolver disc, I guess just to hear what the hell they are about. I heard that song on the HULK soundtrack & hopefully this was filler(and not an indication of what's to come). I have a hard time thinking of spending any dough on anything GNR. Axl has been just fuckin' around & clearly the guy is out of control. So what about you?

sixxswine said:
Hey, if & when the "NEW" GNR or Velvet Revolver issue records in 2004 will you be buyin'? I would pick up the Velvet Revolver disc, I guess just to hear what the hell they are about. I heard that song on the HULK soundtrack & hopefully this was filler(and not an indication of what's to come). I have a hard time thinking of spending any dough on anything GNR. Axl has been just fuckin' around & clearly the guy is out of control. So what about you?

I have heard about Velvet Revolver But I dont have a clue who they are lol so who are they?

I think I would Pick up a new GNR for shits and giggles

If Velvet Revolver got the Steelheart singer like was rumoured at one stage, I would've bought that in a heartbeat, and have no doubt it'd be pure rock & roll.

Either way though, Velvet Revolver will probably sound more Guns N Roses than the new Guns N Roses will.