Go vote for Watershed as Album of the Year!!

01011001 is definately the album of the year, but it's not an option...neither is Blooddrunk...and there's lots of other awesome albums too, like Korven kuningas by Korpiklaani.

Well look at the other options only looking at them makes me wanna beat someone up till he's unconscious, take him to my dark basement full of Opeth posters, tie him up, when he wakes up torture him till he dies the worst death possible, then let my pet rhinoceros rape his body right before I spit and piss at it (at the body not at my cute rhinoceros), throw it to my cannibal garbage picker neighbor's garbage can and wait to see the neighbor enjoying himself on its disgusting twisted full-of-blood body.
I'll go with Watershed...

Well look at the other options only looking at them makes me wanna beat someone up till he's unconscious, take him to my dark basement full of Opeth posters, tie him up, when he wakes up torture him till he dies the worst death possible, then let my pet rhinoceros rape his body right before I spit and piss at it (at the body not at my cute rhinoceros), throw it to my cannibal garbage picker neighbor's garbage can and wait to see the neighbor enjoying himself on its disgusting twisted full-of-blood body.
I'll go with Watershed...

You're a fucking moron.
The sooner you fuck right off the better you complete embarrassment to humanity.