The Mystery of Watershed

I watched Zodiac with a hot girl I wanted to bang right beside me. Add to that the fact that it was 3 hours long and very conversation-driven, and I obviously finished the movie with little idea of what had happened. Still, after I went home I read the whole article on crimelibrary.com, which was very interesting.

Zodiac is definitely a film that requires a second watch for full appreciation. At least it did for me.

Btw, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Fincher's new film (with Brad Pitt!) opens in December. A spanish trailer has just surfaced.

Trailer for Benjamin Button
Yeah multiple viewings allows you to get a lot more out of it. I checked out the trailer the other day, looks interesting.

Zodiac is definitely a film that requires a second watch for full appreciation. At least it did for me.

Btw, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Fincher's new film (with Brad Pitt!) opens in December. A spanish trailer has just surfaced.
[/url]

i saw the trailer for this at the theater last weekend, it looks pretty interesting.

Trailer for Benjamin Button

Thanks for the link, can't wait for this!

Originally Posted by Darkferret20
no its not that. Im a movie lover. I have over 200 dvds I just didnt like it.

Just coz you own hundreds of dvd's doesnt mean "George of the Jungle" and "Airbud" aren't your faves ;)

I watched Zodiac with a hot girl I wanted to bang right beside me. Add to that the fact that it was 3 hours long and very conversation-driven, and I obviously finished the movie with little idea of what had happened. Still, after I went home I read the whole article on crimelibrary.com, which was very interesting.

Did you bang her??:heh: