Goblin Island

Adam.G

och aye the noo
Jan 21, 2007
Scotland
To all yee who hath still to aqquire a copy, i laugh in yee's face for mine own copy has arrived today :heh:

to Tim....dont suppose you have a name for Track 12?? as for the moment ive had to called it "Goblin Dance Thing"...and also...the second last page of the booklet had me pissing myself laughing "layout, some asshole with a beard"

i think when you release the next album i wont be waiting soo long to buy one...ill probably be one of the pre-orders next time =]

IF YOU DONT HAVE IT!!! BUY IT!!!!

I recieved my copy today.

I'm loving it so far. My favourite track is probably The Goblin Rangers Theme.

Keep up the good work guys!

aye, its pretty funny...the last song...the dance one is pretty kew too...my all time favourite will still be goblins ahoy! though...always have and always will love it

Our working title for Army was "Resonance", so that's what we called track 12. Glad you guys like it, and I apologize for taking so long to ship...it sucks being so broke you can't afford postage. ;)

Also, in a hilarious turn of events, three of us goblins are taking a singing class where we met Brian Narvy, the brother of Jason Narvy. We gave Brian a CD.... hope his brother doesn't sue us for copyright infringement or something.

-Tim

DUDE!

You know Bulk and Skull?

Or at least, Skull.

You have no idea how much of a celebrity that makes you in my eyes.

resonance huh? cheers for that...people who view my last.fm page will be like wtf is "goblin dance thing" rofl...ah well.
and that is really weird you meeting him actually..but as far as i know your safe legally...he was just an actor in it...not production or anything like that ;)
if anything he's more than likely just to piss himself laughing after hearing goblin rangers....i know i did =D

I bring back this topic to say : I ordered my copy on June 25th, we are August 16th and... I NEVER RECEIVED THIS CD!!! I can be patient, but I'm scared to never receive it :S!!

I got my copy for free.

I can't believe you losers pay for this shit

I bring back this topic to say : I ordered my copy on June 25th, we are August 16th and... I NEVER RECEIVED THIS CD!!! I can be patient, but I'm scared to never receive it :S!!

:lol: thats nothing I waited up to 3 months once for a cd. I lost hope but then, one day, it came... Anyways just buy it on itunes then you don't need to worry.

It's not 'cause I speak english like a prussian pool that I'm stupid!

Je vous torche tous en francais gang d'antilope marsupiales qui ne demandent qu'a etre dépecés au grand jour!