Goblin Island

lmao...i know, i think once the prices and that are sorted out i might buy the poster and a t-shirt...

if you'r reading this tim, can you do me a favour and post the actual prices of the poster and guys tee's
and if possible the size of the "rediculously large" poster...just curious :lol:

I bought my CD at their Santa Somethingorother show, it was Cinco De Mayo, I remember that much.

It cost 8 dollars, but I paid TEN! YEAH! I WAS ALL "KEEP THE CHANGE!"

Support your bands, don't be cheap.

I received it!!!! Only 4 months and 20 days after I commanded it!!!

So huge thanks!

Wow I came on here to say love the music and that my cd hasn't arrived yet. I ordered 9th march so I guess I will have to spend another two months listening to your music on your myspace page until it arrives:cry:.

Wow I came on here to say love the music and that my cd hasn't arrived yet. I ordered 9th march so I guess I will have to spend another two months listening to your music on your myspace page until it arrives:cry:.

Don't know, but I hope for the new album a total reorganisation on the shipping!

Dude this new kid just bumped a 6 month old thread. :rofl:

It was still on the first page and mentioned the topic I wanted, I can make a load of new threads complaining if you want.

Pedantic little gits :puke:

And who the fuck cares? He revived it but to talk something that was ontopic, so it isn't wrong, maybe you should stop complaining.

No one was complaining, I thought it was kinda of funny though. :rofl:
I wasn't like "Oh look that faggot just bumped an old thread! stupid bastard"
no, I just commented on how old this thread was, its just kinda funny. :rofl: