GODSPEED RECORDING DONE!!!

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
23.06.05 Ready to mix...
So it´s done! All recordings for the new SYMPHORCE album are now done. Within the next days, Dennis Ward will start mixing GODSPEED …. We had a fantastic time at the “House of music studios” again and we can´t wait to let you hear the new shit!
Wanna know some facts? So here we go:
Coverart by Travis Smith (Iced Earth), recorded and mixed by Dennis Ward (Angra) at the House Of Music Studios Winterbach / Germany
The album includes 10 tracks and the limited Edition will feature a bonus DVD of approx. 45min “Live & Backstage“ footage 2004 and the Videoclip for „Cause of Laughter“ as well.
Also here´s now the final tracklisting :

SYMPHORCE “GodSpeed”
- EVERLASTING LIFE
- NOWHERE
- THE MIRRORED ROOM
- BLACK WATER
- HAUNTING
- YOUR COLD EMBRACE
- WOUNDS WILL LAST WITHIN
- CRAWLING WALLS FOR YOU
- WITHOUT A TRACE
- NO SHELTER

Stay tuned for MORE exciting NEWS about this forthcoming album,….
and remember where you read it first!
Have a great day
Best
Andy

now is that September 12th as an american release date or just in general cause hell if it comes out in europe earlier I would just get the Import ... I definately would like to know the new songs before hand hahaha Band wise Symphorce are the ones I am most looking forward to seeing! :D

junnie from the east said:
wow then PP will be like their CD launch :) can't wait to hear the sound!

... and hi! i came here a while ago and hadn't been around lately. good to hear some updates! thank you!

Hey were you at ppV? I remember meeting a group of Japanese ladies there last year

junnie from the east said:
no, unfortunatelly, i had to cancel going there and it was really sad! i was at PP III and of course i'm going this year... are you going? (maybe this one is a silly question?)

Awww thats to bad Last year was a goodie :dopey: Yep I will be there and I will be sure to say hi :wave:

O yes! Thats good news. Although I love the summer it can't be September fast enough. 2005 turns out to be a fantastic year! O and this month; The New NeverMore!!! :headbang:

Hawk said:
O yes! Thats good news. Although I love the summer it can't be September fast enough. 2005 turns out to be a fantastic year! O and this month; The New NeverMore!!! :headbang:
July 26th on the new Nevermore..sadly won't be out before we see them at the Gigantour show on the 24th. Can't wait!! SMYTH RULEZ :headbang:

They probably will be playing 1 or 2 songs off the new album :headbang:

:wave: heya Junnie... glad you can make it this year!

As for moi... flight ticket situation resolved! :hotjump: