Going Crazy waiting for my Inner Circle

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!​

I can't wait any longer for my Inner Circle copy. I was supposed to have it today, :yell: BUT NO! I can't have anything go right. Everyone in these forums have been saying that the CD is awesome, and I can't take it. Well, if I don't get it by tomorrow, I could be considered insane. o_O Today at school I was typin in the forums in my computer class, I even wrote a short story about cults in English, lol. Addictive Evergrey...I swear it's like heroin. I need my fix of Eg. I'll go listen to some Dark Discovery right now. :headbang:

:worship: Evergrey

Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!​

I can't wait any longer for my Inner Circle copy. I was supposed to have it today, :yell: BUT NO! I can't have anything go right. Everyone in these forums have been saying that the CD is awesome, and I can't take it. Well, if I don't get it by tomorrow, I could be considered insane. o_O Today at school I was typin in the forums in my computer class, I even wrote a short story about cults in English, lol. Addictive Evergrey...I swear it's like heroin. I need my fix of Eg. I'll go listen to some Dark Discovery right now. :headbang:

:worship: Evergrey

Yeah, me too, i'm still waiting for the limited edition, I ordered it last week..
I got the promo but it's still more fun to have the original and the live tracks ofcourse :headbang:

I ordered the limited edition from the End and I got mine in about 4 days :) On the other hand, I ordered Recreation Day from Best Buy and that took about a week and a half...

I feel horrible for you!! I was expecting to have to wait until the 27th, but the band had the CD at their Cleveland show (Apr 18th i think) so I was one of the lucky ones to get it early. I hope you copy arrives soon!

OMG!!! Today sucked. My parents were out at a store while I was at school, and a notice came that said that we were missed by the Post Office, so I got all excited. We went about 20 mins out to this post office, and when we got there, it was a little document from smile care. *sniff* I was pissed off. Any day now I'll get it... hopefully.

And yes Evergrey you were lucky for that... wish I was there, lol.

Snowmaker said:
Just go to the damn store and buy it already. And then when yours arrives, return that one with the receipt from the other one. ;)

This is a good idea! It must be that New Baltimore blood running through your veins Snowmaker! We're all brilliant on this neck of the woods! :D

Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy said:
Well, it's in stock. I have to bug the parents for a ride and 15 bucks, haha. I blame this all on the guy who said they wouldn't get it for a LONG time. Ill bet they got it on tuesday(they restock then, learned from Circuit City guys). :D Well, I hope I can go. Last time I trust anyone at that store...
Well, I know my Best Buy had it the day of release (4/27).