going for schecter

My best friend uses one. He got the red, it looks pretty and sounds good(85/81 is always a nice combo)

I have the C-7 Hellraiser, and it is an awesome guitar. I haven't had any problems. Flawless!

It plays like butter and it is very comfortable. The sustain is also great.
I used to own an Ibanez RG1527 before I got the Hellraiser, and I prefer the C-7 in every way.

I have had mine for about 6 months, and I like it more every day.

And no, I don't work for Schecter :lol:

Yeah the other guitarist in my band has one also, nice shit. Being a lefty must suck as there just isn't alot of left handed guitars out there is there.

On that note though I saw a Dean that was left handed on ebay (one of dime's guitars don't remeber it ay have been the lightining one) for $3000!

Yeah, it really sucks sometimes, but I've built up an arsenal, over the past twenty years. I really want a Dime model. Nick Bowcott, from Grim Reaper, is a lefty with a badass collection, including some Dimes. Neil Kernon is a lefty. It's not bad, but it is a bitch to find a good left handed guitar.

That's brand new, my friend! Yeah, I thought I seen 81/85s in one I saw...Musician's Friend
EDIT: not www.americanmusical, it's Musician's Friend - Buy musical instruments, music gear, musical equipment online In the musician's Friend catalog, the ad reads 81/85, set neck, floyd, and no silly inlays:lol: naw, it has regular inlays, which I prefer. The first time I played my Schecter on stage, the lights go down, and I couldn't see SHIT. I had to stand under a light the whole gig to see the dots on top.:lol: I have a right handed Schecter as well, for the studio, and EVERYONE ends up using it on tracks after playing it. Good shit, and I'm picking one of these up for the studio. I'll probably rob the pups out of it though.:lol:

Fuck! I just called em, trying to order one, and they don't know what's up. In the catalog, with Zakk in the santa suit, on page 28, they describe the bitchin' guitar with the 85/81, set neck, floyd.:mad: A lot of people are gonna be pissed when they get the bolt on!

thats why I play right handed, because I couldnt find a left handed guitar when I was 11. And dad wouldnt let me restring the jazzmaster on practice days.
I always wonder what I would have played like if I would have went with my natural inclination to play left handed

anyway, the band Im recording now has a beautiful schecter neck through, its very nice but the pickups suck ass (it has the PAF looking passive ones)

The bolt-on guitar with Duncan Designed actives is a schecter Demon, it's not a Hellraiser. All Hellraiser's come with 81/85 and original floyd.

I've sold about 6 C1 Hellraiser's now and every single one was amazing, the sustain of the FR was better than some of our LP's!!

Im buying the fixed bridge one today with the 81/85's. I'm going to do a quick swap of the 85 to the bridge, and I'll be set!

So this guitar is fucking sweet. Nice and beefy for a 'cheaper' guitar. Paid $649 US for it. Tuned down to B with no problems.

ALLRIGHT!!!! I called Musician's Friend and told them about the advertised Schecter Hellraiser with the Floyd and 81/85s. THEY GAVE ME THE GUITAR FOR $449!!!!!!!! It's supposed to be $649, but because of the catalog fuck up, they did it. They have to honor their ad so try it out!!!