Going off-line..

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
Going off-line for a month or two. Letting the sediments slowly settle here om UM, a lot of negative energy circulating lately, not only here at the COB board. Really think MagSec and the other moderators around the boards should bear down a bit more on people just trying to rupture the communal feel that really is the whole purpose/essance of the ULTIMATEMETAL boards to begin with. Found myself trolling other forums, kinda bringing the war to the front screwing up the board for other users there = not cool. Anyway I will be back when I feel that the funny/sarcastic/nerdy UM aura that got me into posting with this board (yes and it still is..nerdy :lol: ) has returned until then I am thinking about exploring the world outside this darkened room for a while... :wave:

*Goes off-line, turns the computer off and opens the door to the real world.
Squintes at bright sunny day, takes a deep breath and steps outside.*

yeah, i hear ya there, Mammoth...luckily i havn't gotten to that point yet. I have been putting up with trolls for so damn long in the forum world(damn me being a forum nerd since i was 17), so anymore i brush em off. But yeah, take care there, get that Charger of yours and don't get burnt too bad. :)

Moth, goodluck to ya. In 3 weeks or so im gonna be headin my ass home for the summer anyways (where we only have a 56k) and seeing as ill be working all the time anyways, i dont think ill be back here till late august/early sept anyhow. but once again goodluck to ya, and ill see you around sometime in the future.
Peace out,
Brian
rememer....all work and no rock makes jack a dull boy \m/

I still don't get this "hhuuhuhhuhu let's make fun of them by pissing them off!" thing
i mean, it's even lamer than saying "fuck you, you're better off dead" or anything of that kind :p

Indeed, comparing with the first time i entered these boards, they pretty much are a pile of shit now :lol:
Don't get me wrong anyone, you're all nice people, and you know i feel that about you guys, but some people AREN'T... so it made the board go deeper and deeper into hell

but oh well, someone has gotta be the latin manwhore around here so there :loco: :lol: :p

I've been in and out of that state since last fall..

Take it easy dude, do find something productive and fun.

..and don't do anything I wouldn't do
wink.gif