Gojira Live in Denver (pics and video)

+1 to Gojira Haters :kickass:

This toppic will be the one for all people who don't like Gojira... But I think it was not the aim ^^.

Dev said:
Sinon comment es-tu tombé là ? Jusqu'à peu c'était une caverne bien gardée ici
So, I bought the guards of this fanzine 'cose I'm a black wizzard (mouahahahaha)

(the other explaination is a link posted by a US fan on th official Gojira forum :Smug: ).

I don't have a problem with the usual suspects disliking bands like Meshuggah and Gojira (even thought they're quite different most of the time), but we always have to hear about it in threads meant for purposes other than constant bickering.

Doomcifer and J. are allowed to bicker, though, since they're "original" members of this forum (like me).

Doomcifer and J. are allowed to bicker, though, since they're "original" members of this forum (like me).

:lol:

so when is the full review coming?

tomorrow night! :kickass:

all that techy meshuggah/mastodon/flave-of-the-month/gojira metal is factually not good

Huh, I'm not into Messhugah or Mastodon....but Gojira utterly floors me. The only reason I'm even going to this concert tomorrow night is to witness their live majesty (although Amon Amarth is always a laugh).

I don't have a problem with the usual suspects disliking bands like Meshuggah and Gojira (even thought they're quite different most of the time)

Maybe I should go back and check out Meshuggah again at some point. I own 2 of their albums and never listen to either.

Maybe I should go back and check out Meshuggah again at some point. I own 2 of their albums and never listen to either.

There's a big difference between Meshuggah and Gojira, but some people hear similarities. Just like some people that aren't familiar with black metal would say Emperor and Darkthrone sound the same.

so in my continuing effort to just shove Gojira down everyone's throat I edited out a clip for the track EMBRACE THE WORLD, from The Link DVD ...

this song is massive :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator: