Gojira - new album

Apr 6, 2007
Philly
www.myspace.com
Just saw this on Gojira's MySpace so I thought I'd post:

Having completed more than 220 shows in order to promote the much acclaimed 'From Mars to Sirius' album, GOJIRA are now about to finish up the writing of their much awaited new full length to be released in Autumn 2008.
The band will lock themselves in the studio from April to June.
The new and yet untitled album will include all new original material and will be released by French label MONSLIP / WARNER in France and LISTENABLE Records and various licensors in other territories.
The band will immediatly embark on a series of major tours in Europe and throughout the U.S. right after the release.
More infos soon.

Yes, awesome news!!! :headbang::headbang:

Great news! I just got "The Link", and I'm playing the hell out of it. God, I love these guys!

i did say "they blend in a couple different influences, and i like it the best when they sound more like isis". i didn't mean they sound in general like isis. those isis-like moments were the sections i enjoyed more at the time. i like the band better now btw.

i did say "they blend in a couple different influences, and i like it the best when they sound more like isis". i didn't mean they sound in general like isis. those isis-like moments were the sections i enjoyed more at the time. i like the band better now btw.

I must have been really tired when I read that other thread, Derbeder. Sorry if I misrepresented you.

I still don't have Terra Incognito, but if it's even half as good as FMTS, it'll be one of my favorites. I'm still trying to get into The Link.

Terra Incognito is definitely worth tracking down. For a first album it is exceedingly well produced and played. HEAVY as hell. The arrangements are laid out to emphasize just a bone-crushing heaviness. It may make Mario Duplantier your favorite drummer.