Gojira- The way of all flesh

Pxz

Nov 13, 2006
Chile - La Serena
It`s out there on the cibernetic world.

Amazing album, please do yourself a favor and check it out.

five star on the songwritting.

I've given this album 2 spins so far from top to bottom , and I have to say...
these guys really wow me from album to album

I cannot wait to hear this album - I honestly think they could be massive by next year - like Mastodon size anyways...

...but I actually can wait until Oct 13th to pick up a copy from the shop, play it on the headphones whilst reading the lyrics and smelling the packaging...mmmm

hehe

Joe is literally one of the best metal vocalists ever I swear

Great album, but haven't given it a full spin yet. I just wish I could wait but I never can, plus I am broke as hell and a music freak, so I have to listen first to make sure something is worth the money. It is not like it use to be when i was younger and had money where I was buying 5 or 6 cds a week, now i can only afford maybe 1 a month. My next 3 definite purchases are Sylosis - conclusion of an age, Bloodbath - the fathomless mastery, and Nevermore's live dvd.

Man this is a sick album, wicked production too. On Oroborus they've doubled up Joe's voice with something - almost sounds like a flute. Suits the otherworldly sound of Gojira perfectly. The first half of the disc is way better than the second half IMO but considering the standards Gojira plays to, that is still really good. I'll definitely pick this one up when it hits stores.. I just couldn't wait another month.

Just listened to it once but it was pretty badass and didn't sound like "From Mars to Sirius pt. 2". they brought something new/fresh in their music while still maintaining great songwriting which is awesome.

Production is their best to date IMO. Drums are badass.

great album , great production, better than their last album for me:) but i still like the best their "The Link" album hehe

from what i have heard so far this album is gonna be awsome, vacuity had me thinking it was gonna be like fmts again(not that theres anything wrong with fmts), but after listening to Oroborus its sounds very agressive and especially creative.

cant wait to pick this one up :)

Some of the songs have Cynic-esque robovocals (vocoder) going on, and it actually works really well. Gut reaction is that its my favorite Gojira record.

The production is good but as a big fan of their previous album, I'm not really digging these songs as much. It just seems to get very bland very quickly. Production is ace though. Love the drum sound.

The production is good but as a big fan of their previous album, I'm not really digging these songs as much. It just seems to get very bland very quickly. Production is ace though. Love the drum sound.

Same here. It seems like a great album but not as much my style as "From Mars to Sirius" was. I do not like the old Gojira so much and I think this CD they have went more towards their older sound. I love the vocals though!! Those "cynic-esque" vocals are amazing.

Amazing album, amazing production, and amazing guitar tone. The tone on the intro of 'Yama's Messenger' is absolutely punishing. Any idea what they may have used this time in the studio? Impressive that they recorded everything but the drums in their own studio if I'm not mistaken.