• Trip Hop Spy House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Agents Xenakis and Messiaen. Abstract

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RemoWilliams

¯\(°_o)/¯ How meet Devil?
Nov 13, 2005
I didn't know weather to post this in the off topic because its a bit random, or in the main thread because I will probably
post the finished product here to get your thoughts.
But first a little back story.
Some of you video game heads may know of the
Overclocked Remix site. A site for people to upload remix or rearrangements of video games old and new. Such reworkings range from
techno/electronic to orchestral and metal renditions. I settled that my first attempt at an rearrangement would be of Golgo 13's
"The Mafat Conspiracy". Being a fan of the comics(manga) and enjoying the NES games, I thought it would be a great way to redo the main theme
outside of its "chiptune" territory.
Anywhos, my only delimma is that I'm torn on what "style" to do it in. Either a very modern John Powell like vibe with some synths, or a 60's/70's retro
feel, or a subtle Trip Hop vibe to an avant-garde, out there feel. I'll put the poll up to get what you guys think and after a week I will go with the
finished result.
Oh, if your curious as to what the theme sounds like, you can just youtube "Top Secret Mission", or "Mafat Conspiracy" to hear it.
After I get this one knocked out, I have plans to do some Castlevania Symphony of the Night.