Good bars in winsdor

"Does anyone know of any good bars around here?" - William Muderface

Hey Matt,

Everything you need is in the same builing at 156 Chatham St. West, Downtown Windsor (near the Detroit river), Ontario, CANADA.

The Loop (2nd Floor)
This is the dance club part of the building where you can hear retro and disco and hit on artsy chicks.

Pogo's (ground floor)
Play pool, pound booze.

The Coach and Horses (basement) http://www.myspace.com/thecoach_windsor
Drink Molson Export draft, see metal bands, get drunk, sulk and re-evaluate your life and shit.

Then when you are nice and tankned at the end of the night, go get some Pizza at a place called "Slices" down the street.

...May my ghosts haunt you. Enjoy, + good luck! o_O

Pogos...Isn't that right next door (or connected, even) to a seafood restaurant? I remember getting drunk there many times when I was 19 and 20. I definitely remember drinking at the Coach downstairs (well, sort of remember)

The Honest Lawyer is good for pool and is spacious but not a good place to pick up chicks, the ratio is not in your favour.

Jack Rabbits is a hot spot for single horny young girls, the music may have you out of your element, and your WOY shirt will look ridiculous, but the girls are easy

Or for good times try The Whiskey, some guy wails on the piano and its a more mature atmosphere with a good chance of meeting cougars.

Patrick O' Ryan's in Windsor is fun. My friends and I get in there and slam our hands on the tables and sing drinking songs, and the whole pub will follow along, it's a really amusing environment.

Edit: Fuck... Didn't realize how far back this post was. Revived the bloody thing by accident.