Strip Bars

Strpi Bars

• Total voters
Once we went to an awesome museum and then couple hours and beers later to a strip bar. I liked this day.
Some of the dancing ladies looked tired though. But I was sitting there looking at them and trying to figure out what brought them (and me) here.

How do you like that to go to a strip bar in Ukraine a female has to pay 3x times the price of a male's ticket? And if she goes alone or with other women - even more than that. Asked different clubs, all have this same messed rule.

Once we went to an awesome museum and then couple hours and beers later to a strip bar. I liked this day.
Some of the dancing ladies looked tired though. But I was sitting there looking at them and trying to figure out what brought them (and me) here.

Went to one in Rosarito Mexico for all of 4 minutes. Walked in yelling "where da fuq the pussy at?" I was extremely blitzed at that moment, and lucky to be alive typing this today. Legit was waving my credit card in the air 20 minutes prior, as a local bar owner walked me to the ATM. Thankfully my buddy who was blitzed, but less so, had my back. Easily couldve got shived lmao.

Anyhow, we end up at that said strip joint. Every Mexican turns and looks at this loud gringo and his Filipino chum waltz in like they own the place. Couldve easily got shived a second time. Uno de las dos hinas was missing her two front teeth. Tietas flopping like a Brie Larson movie role. Think we ended up drinking a quick bottle of Sol, and high tailing it out of Durango. Good Times.