Good bye...

Fleischsuppe.jpg

all i'd ask for a woman to do is cook really. nothing else. is it too much? i'm desperate like... :(

Achernar said:
@cedarbreed - Here are two more samples (our label won't allow full songs online :ill: ) from our upcoming album (please note that this isn't the final mix):

Perpetual Flame - Mediacontrol
Perpetual Flame - Nation Bypass

The album will be out in the first weeks of March.
Travis Smith was in charge of the Artwork.
Hope you won't find it too bad. o_O

I sing and play the bass on those songs.

Sounds promising yeah :Spin: But indeed the mix has to be improved. Do you always sing with that blackish voice like or do you experiment other styles ?

The mix is done already. Turned out a lot better I guess. I do experiment other styles but it's like that most of the times. I have other projects for other vocal styles. Our new songs will have more vocal variety I reckon...Glad you liked it anyway. ;)

sol83 said:
all i'd ask for a woman to do is cook really. nothing else. is it too much? i'm desperate like... :(

Right now I'd do anything except cooking cause I just can't cook. But I'd learn it for my man, hehe. And if he loves me, he'll eat it :D So I dunno who'd come off worse. :lol:

Though cooking together must be fun. Well, hopefully :)

you bastards. the guy is showing his true sincere emotions and now the only thing you talk about is cooking granny soup.