Good drinking songs...

One Whiskey, One Wine, and One Beer? :p

Personally, if I'm in the mood to drink, which isn't very often at all anymore, any metal will do. It seems to be all about the riffage when I'm toasty.

thats a hard one cause know more songs to get stoned to more then to get drunk to
but ill have to say
tv party-black flag

Wheezer said:
One Whiskey, One Wine, and One Beer? :p

Isn't that "One Bourban, One Scotch, and One Beer"?

That sounds like a pretty nasty hangover actually.:ill: I'll just take a few pints of guinness later on today.:kickass:

'Blind In Texas' is a great drinking song though!!!!! Can't think of any others right now.

Horsepower by Blatherskite(RIP) hey only a death punk metal band from Indpls
can write a brutal song about drinking 40's of Colt.
Fear-More Beer
Dead Kennedys-Too Drunk To Fuck
Kiss-Goin' Blind (i think it's a good drinkin' song although it's OT)
Mac Lads-Beer, Sex, Chips and Gravy
David Allan Coe-Jack Daniels If You Please, The Bottle (with George Jones)

Yesterday & Today(Y&T)-Alcohol, Barroom Boogie,
Ted Nugent- Good friends and a bottle of Wine

My personal favorite!!
Kiss- Cold Gin

ive always liked seek and destroy as a good drinking song for some reason, expecially on the live shit thing.
And Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden

Danallica said:
ive always liked seek and destroy as a good drinking song for some reason, expecially on the live shit thing.
And Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden
Here in Quebec,we have a tribute Metallica band named Alcoholica. They are really good and once, i was at their show, completely drunk...:kickass: During Seek and Destroy, the bassist had approached the microphone in front of me to sing!!! With the good tone,i sang and i agree that it's a great song when i'm drunk...:lol:

Here's a few titles to add the list
1- Too young to die, too drunk to live- Alcatraz
2-Demon Alcohol - Ozzy
3-Snortin'whiskey(drinking cocaine) - The Pat Travers band

And one, that personally i love when i'm drunk, it's Warning on the first Sabbath album! But i love the song too when i'm not drunk...:kickass: Ah... i forgot, Yer blues by the Beatles too!

I don't drink...alcohol beverages :D But in anycase my favorite:

Skyclad - 'Anotherdrinkingsong'

and a few good ones:

Thin Lizzy - 'Whiskey In The Jar'
Saxon - Party 'Til You Puke
Rainbow - 'Drinking With The Devil'
Def Leppard - 'Me & My Wine'
Black Sabbath - 'Trashed'

plus most of Tankard and Goat Horn catalogue :lol:

NP: Pharaoh - 'Sunrise'

sabbatus said:
Here in Quebec,we have a tribute Metallica band named Alcoholica. They are really good and once, i was at their show, completely drunk...:kickass: During Seek and Destroy, the bassist had approached the microphone in front of me to sing!!! With the good tone,i sang and i agree that it's a great song when i'm drunk...:lol:

Here's a few titles to add the list
1- Too young to die, too drunk to live- Alcatraz
2-Demon Alcohol - Ozzy
3-Snortin'whiskey(drinking cocaine) - The Pat Travers band

And one, that personally i love when i'm drunk, it's Warning on the first Sabbath album! But i love the song too when i'm not drunk...:kickass: Ah... i forgot, Yer blues by the Beatles too!

haha

Nice! :headbang:

Wildside - Hair of the Dog (not the Nazareth cover, a different & better song)
KISS - Cold Gin
Def Leppard - High N Dry (Saturday Night)
Poison - Look What The Cat Dragged In (more about hangovers but anyway lol)

kittybeast said:
Party on the Patio!! ZZ Top

came across this site: http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/nieminen/alcmusic.html:kickass:
Alcohol - Barenaked Ladies
:loco:

Speaking of that the police is raiding some bars in here since they are promoting bare female contest and they don't have a permit for that only for selling alcohol.

The best part was some idiot from the government who said that the "extra" activity should be prohibited to protect children and youngters. Can somebody explain to me what the fuck does a kid doing in a bar for starters? o_O :mad:

In anycase alcohol definitively improve the way anyone looks after midnight (in the ye of the drunk beholder I mean :lol: ).

Oh, and I have to add:

ZZ Top - 'Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers' (although I prefer Motorhead cover)
Thin Lizzy - 'Got To Give It Up'
Whitesnake - 'Wine, Women And Song'
Superchrist - 'Drink Or Drown'
Nazareth - 'Demon Alcohol'

NP: Suicidal Tendencies - 'Suicidal Maniac'

Bryant said:
Too High to get it Right - Accept

Bryant
Nice, yep, Accept are good to drink too. My personal fav of theirs is Up to the Limit, when i've had enough and ready for action, this is the one...:kickass: