WANTED: Drinking Buddies

#1_Droogie

Mar 30, 2005
North Dakota
here i am, drinking on a friday night, by myself. :erk:

but yeah, i say we set up a night, where a couple people get alcohol, and we stay on the forum, and drink, and post, and have a hell of a good time.

i mean, what's stopping this idea? it could work!!!
all we need is a few willing souls.

~Winner, i know i can count on you to drink, but idk if you'd stick around :erk:
~WC, cmon dude drink with us! :tickled: :kickass:
~Hawk, youre the fucking metal guru, we need you in this!
~JD! we need your smart ass comments! :tickled:
~Vern, it dont matter if your from a different country, alcohol is alcohol!
~Sixxi, i know youre not on much, but thats the point in setting it up ahead of time
~Bryant, hope you can get the wife to take care of your kid for long enough for this!
~kittybeast, Pabla, and Griffin: we need all the females we can get!
~SavaRon, we could always use a hardcore savatage fan (i hope to be one myself someday!)
~TED, dude i dont care if you're into country, ill drink with you anyday!
~Anybody else i might have missed: cmon guys, this could be a landmark for UMOS, this could be our biggest deal in history!

sorry bradley (DethAddict), i know you dont drink so i left you out

seriously though, cmon people, this could be the biggest thing in UMOS history!!! i really hope you give this a consideration!

(in reality, i dont know if im making any sense, i just had about a half of a 1.75 of RON-FUCKIN-DIAZ and im feelin alright lol, but yeah i hope you guys give this idea a spin, i think it would be really sweet!)

#1_Droogie said:
~JD! we need your smart ass comments! :tickled:

May 13th or the 16th cant quite remember now which will Mark my 7th year without a alcoholic beverage.. I myself am a Alcoholic so you can guess where I am going with that :D but I do Smoke a TON of pot and try to keep it at that I have done more Acid than I can remember and have no plans on ever doing it again hahaha and if crack/cocaine(powder/rock SATAN) gets in my path Lookthefuckout! I try really hard not to be at the same place at the same time as that just anotherthing I cant get enough of once I get going ... I have an addictive personality I can easily get hooked on anything .... What was the topic?:loco:

#1_Droogie said:
here i am, drinking on a friday night, by myself. :erk:

but yeah, i say we set up a night, where a couple people get alcohol, and we stay on the forum, and drink, and post, and have a hell of a good time.

i mean, what's stopping this idea? it could work!!!
all we need is a few willing souls.

~Bryant, hope you can get the wife to take care of your kid for long enough for this!
seriously though, cmon people, this could be the biggest thing in UMOS history!!! i really hope you give this a consideration!

I'm always up for a cold beer and such as I'm drinking a few now, but unfortunatley my "night-time" is probably your morning. I work third shift and get home from work about 7:30 AM Eastern time. That's when I usually pop one open. :ill:

Bryant

#1_Droogie said:
~Vern, it dont matter if your from a different country, alcohol is alcohol!

Sorry to shatter you dreams but I don't drink alcohol :D

But as soon as you hit 18 you're kindly invited to come down here and I'll feed you some guaro :p

well i was a bit drunk when i wrote this...so reading it now, the chances of it working are pretty slim....but hell, we should actually really give this a try

You didn't invite me droogie :loco: ? Oh well I drank enough bourbon and diet for everybody on the UMOS forum last night at the Alley Cat Lounge in Broad Ripple and Im feeling it
today :ill:! Shit I damn near lost my COC/Crowbar ticket that I just bought
yesterday and that would've been a very bad thing!

KMADD said:
You didn't invite me droogie :loco: ? Oh well I drank enough bourbon and diet for everybody on the UMOS forum last night at the Alley Cat Lounge in Broad Ripple and Im feeling it
today :ill:! Shit I damn near lost my COC/Crowbar ticket that I just bought
yesterday and that would've been a very bad thing!

damn, i knew i forgot somebody :oops: .....sorry dude!

I'ts cool I was just playing! So what is this rum you drink? I really like this jamaican
rum called Appleton. Plus and I going to get laughed at for this one but there is
really good rum from Barbados and here comes the punchline called Mt. Gay Rum
good shit!

ohhhh man, you should try this Ron Diaz hey, its lemon rum.....its superb, i just drink it straight from the bottle, and wash the aftertaste down with a cold Coors lite or two.....fan-fucking-tastic! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Oh btw, next time we have an alcohol party I will really like to mix the drinks. I have lots of ingredients and formulas but not test subjects to try.

Oh and somebody bring please the Cayenne pepper, I need to prepare a Hell :D