I just wanted to say I am goddamned PROUD of this community!

i was the same,posted a few times on general disc,was either ignored or flamed,then saw the oldschool slot,and never looked back.
this is what an online community should be like.
others should take note!

do any of you guys still bother posting in general disc?

baldyboy said:
i was the same,posted a few times on general disc,was either ignored or flamed,then saw the oldschool slot,and never looked back.
this is what an online community should be like.
others should take note!

do any of you guys still bother posting in general disc?
I still post from time to time since I do listen to a lot of Black and
Death metal also. Just some of those dudes in Gen. Disc. are well....I'll keep my trap shut.

JonnyD said:
I have Made Many Great Friends here also! and Look forward to hanging out with some of them very soon! :D .... but I would also someday like to Meet my Buddies in Europe and a Few from the West coast that I wont be meeting up with at PPVI ... Namely Nick and Sixx! ... Oh and Mr.Green too :D

You personally know Nikki Sixx? :loco: and Mr Green, is he not from Reservoir Dogs?
I've stumbled on to this site while I was looking for Iron Maiden wallpapers, I typed Iron Maiden into google to search and it gave me a link to a thread in here. I started reading some posts and just couldn't keep my trap shut, you guys (and gals) in here all rock and I'm thankfull for all the information and reccomendations on great music.
It's nice talking to people about things other than work or how things in your country are deteriorating. In here we are all friends with a common obsession for great music, I salute you :headbang: