good friends can be fuckin dicks

gabriel g.

Sep 7, 2006
Hamburg
www.myspace.com
I am in holidays in bulgaria.
bar is closed and my only option to fuck is destroyed by my room-mate because I started bangin that girl on his bed?!?!?

what a bitch

share your stories about friends destroying your sex-life

ps: I am drunk as fuck ( all inclusiv)
and no other web-domain works with this wifi
hail to the andy sneap forum

Well,
mine's more about my sex-life already being destroyed to shit but here it goes anyway :

I'm telling one of my best friends yesterday I'm about to be hitting stuff as it seems I can't get that raging frustration out in any other way (yesterday was a shit day)
he tells me :
no
don't do that
instead
think at the fact that you probably won't ever be able to fuck her.

I'd have killed him.
Really.

Dudes .. when a man is getting his dick wet you dont interrupt! His friend could have slept in his bed for the night. No big fucking deal!

Its a god damn hotel for christ sake! They change the sheets everyday.

Your friend is a fucking tool!

I think I got it:
You were gonna nail a chick in your hotel room you and your friend share (2 seperate beds). Upon entering the room the friend acted a fool (deliberate) and home girl bugged out.

I think...

Oh man, I think we had pretty much the same night!

Maybe I've made one of the biggest mistakes, sexwise. I've denied a threesome:ill::zombie:

Brain.is.slow.on.alk.!

Dudes .. when a man is getting his dick wet you dont interrupt! His friend could have slept in his bed for the night. No big fucking deal!

Its a god damn hotel for christ sake! They change the sheets everyday.

Your friend is a fucking tool!

This is not a hotel in the U.S. It's Bulgaria. Never been to Bulgaria, but pretty sure it's the same as Romania where I go to every year. You're lucky if they change the sheets once per week while you're there. Seriously.

I had a girlfriend of six years. We get a roommate, he's pretty cool - friend of a friend.

Long story short.

I'm single, moved out, she fucked his brains out. OH And did I tell you six years we were together..she was a virgin because she was waiting till marriage. So i'm a virgin, yep. 21 too. Whatever, I knew she was a virgin cause of medical things so she didn't fuck until that guy.

I had a girlfriend of six years. We get a roommate, he's pretty cool - friend of a friend.

Long story short.

I'm single, moved out, she fucked his brains out. OH And did I tell you six years we were together..she was a virgin because she was waiting till marriage. So i'm a virgin, yep. 21 too. Whatever, I knew she was a virgin cause of medical things so she didn't fuck until that guy.

:cry:

Long story short.

:cry: indeed.

Damn. :yell: