Good general Calendar/Deadline app?

DanLights

Santa Hat Forever
For reminding me specific stuff I need to do, I use Wunderlist, it's awesome and it syncs with the www site, the iphone app and standalone pc app, but that's for personal stuff that I have to remind myself to do everyday, and it's no good for a "calendar" type of use as there's no way to see it in a monthly or yearly order, it's all just simple list(s) of things to do.

Specially for my music/studio related stuff I'm looking for a cool calendar app where I can have all my dates/events/deadlines written down and easy to navitage, and preferably that syncs between iphone and pc so I can keep everything as clean as possible. The iphone calendar doesn't do it for me, too clumsy to look at stuff, and plus it got filled with dumb-ass facebook events and birthdays so it's pretty much useless for me. I found out about this cool app called "Deadline" by helicoid, but for some reason they are not admitting new users.

Any bright ideas, fellas?

Check Trello! Maybe this is all you need

That's not exactly what I was looking for as there seems to be no "calendar" view (at least as far as I've checked it out) and it's not nearly as intuitive and easy to use as they advertise it to be, but it looks pretty damn cool for many things, I'm looking into it, thanks!

Any other ideas from the guys here on what they use to organize personal and paid projects and such?

Gotta say, other than developing a custom FileMaker database which I have done previously, I just use ical

Google Calender works pretty well for me, it's hooked up with Mozilla Thunderbird with Lightning and syncs everything,
doesn't matter if I change something via Google, my iPhone or my 2 computers.
I am actually using 3 different calenders that are synced together, on my iPhone I get everything as one, with different
colors for the different calenders, one is for work, one is for private stuff and one for holidays (working with customers
from different states may change the official holidays).

It's actually the most easiest thing to use, works like a charm and I never looked back to something else.
Most of the apps out there are either to complicated, miss some functions I want or just do the same things.

Actually, I did a lot of reading and trying out stuff this past couple of days and I seem to be settled with Trello synced to Google calendar which is synced to ical on my iphone. I just managed to sync all up together and it seems to work perfectly! Now I just need to find a way for it to sync with my wunderlist and my life will upgrade substantially.