Motu 1224 pci 324, G4 QS MDD, Logic 8

SocialNumb

Damn Christians!
Aug 15, 2006
Boyton, WPB, FL
So I'm staying with my brother for a couple of months and decided I'm going to take my old G4 with a pci 324 in it & my old 1224 Motu interface. So I have something to do late nights and don't suffer from music withdrawals. :p

So I'm here now. (bros house)

Problem: I can not figure out how to rout the audio to the main outs so I can use headphones strait out the 1224. Only the 8in/8out analogs are working.
The MOTU PCI Audio Console app is not "seeing" the whole 10in/12out's. I'm guessing the main outs are 11-12. I tried messing with the Audio MIDI Setup app in OS X and even tried setting up a aggregate device in said app. None of these options is "seeing" more than the 8in/8out analogs. :erk:

What am I missing here? There has to be a way. :cry:

I know this is old stuff but I wasn't about to lug my whole main rig here. Sure as hell didn't want to take it apart again and again to set it back up again and again....

Can anyone shed some light here?

I'm not on a mac and I use 2 1224's BUT with a 424 card.

that being said, it seems I remember the 1224's headphone output is always subbed off of analog 1/2

try "enabling main output" in the pci applet and sum everything to 1/2 and see if it works

app.png

Got the 10 ins now. Outs 10. Still nothing out headphones.

Thats the default settings. I've tried switching all outs to 1/2, 3/4 ext.. Just can't get them coming out the headphones. :erk: