MOTU 828 mkII $450 + shipping, Behringer BCR2000 and others

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
Sorry to post spam, but times are getting tough. :( All prices are OBO.

From musiciansfriend-

Transform your computer into a powerful music and multimedia production station!

The MOTU 828mkII FireWire audio interface is great for studio or remote recording. Incredibly expansive in its level of control and versatility, the 828mkII delivers DSP-driven mixing and monitoring in any situation. At the studio, clubs, or rehearsal, you can connect anything you want and monitor it with no separate mixer needed. The superb front-panel control array and backlit LCD allow you to directly access the entire mix or individual settings. There's no channel sharing, either. Its 20 inputs and 22 outputs include 2 mic/guitar inputs, TRS analog I/O, separate main outs, 24-bit ADAT optical I/O, MIDI, sync, and 24-bit S/PDIF digital I/O up to 96kHz.

Includes Audiodesk software, a sample-accurate workstation for Mac OS with 24-bit recording/editing and 32-bit automated mixing/processing/mastering. Mac/PC.

MOTU 828mkII FireWire Audio Interface Features:

* Expandable 24-bit/96kHz audio interface
* FireWire connection
* 20 input channels and 22 output channels (simultaneous)
* 2 mic/guitar inputs with phantom power
* 8 TRS analog inputs
* 8 TRS +4dB analog outputs
* Separate TRS main outs
* Headphone jack
* 8 channels of 24-bit ADAT optical I/O
* Sample-accurate ADAT SYNC
* MIDI I/O
* 24-bit S/PDIF digital I/O up to 96kHz
* Word clock sync
* Audiodesk for Mac: sample-accurate workstation software with 24-bit recording/editing and 32-bit automated mixing/processing/mastering

MOTU 828mkII FireWire Audio Interface Includes:

* Audiodesk, Mac OS workstation software

Hard times means short on cash to pay the bills. :(

I wish I didn't have to get rid of it but I will have a MOTU product one day again. Great unit, extremely powerful, no glitches, nothing wrong with it. Spent it's whole live in a SKB 4 space rack unit behind a Furman power conditioner.

DSC01436copy-1.jpg

DSC01437copy-1.jpg

DSC01440.jpg

DSC01444.jpg

From musiciansfriend-
Combines the versatility of today's audio software with the feel of real controls!

The Behringer BCR2000 B-Control Rotary is an innovative, hands-on control surface with 32 endless rotary encoders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths, and samplers. Control all the virtual gear in Cubase, Cakewalk, Logic Audio, and other major audio software. Tired of using a mouse? Match your "virtual hardware" setup or cascade them together for the ultimate workstation. The BCR2000 is USB compatible and features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability. 8 of the rotary encoders have a 15-element LED indicator plus a push-to-set function that lets you select, adjust, set, and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader, or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak "front-panel" settings by simply turning a knob. It's like having the real knobs for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!

Simply connect your B-CONTROL to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers, or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs without using your mouse! You'll spend less time clicking around and more time enjoying your music!

Behringer BCR2000 B-Control Rotary Features:

* Total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
* 24 endless rotary encoders for ultimate control of virtual mixes, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
* 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and additional push
* 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable manually or via user-friendly learn mode
* Additional multifunction footswitch and footcontroller connectors for MIDI input
* 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
* Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
* 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
* Multifunction 4-digit LED display with realtime parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
* MIDI Input with merge function for cascading several control units
* Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc., using MIDI
* Generic USB MIDI support with WindowsXP and MAC OS X
* Additional drivers and editor/librarian available soon on Behringer's website
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability

Another great unit. I thought I'd use it more then I did, which was hardly. I figured having a more hands on approach would make things easier but I like to stick to the mouse. Never had any issues, it's a great control unit on a budget. 100 shipped.

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

I'm also selling my SKB 4 space roto-molded rack and Furman ML8 power conditioner. 50 for the rack, 30 for the power conditioner. If you buy anything, I'll sell the ML8 for 20 bucks. :eek:

DSC01464.jpg

And my Fender Super 60 head.

DSC01458.jpg

More info and pictures on the Fender here

Everything will be packed extremely well and sent via the carrier of your choice, otherwise I will use USPS. I've never had any issues with them.

Hi!
I havent really find anything about this furman, can you tell me some information about it?
How old is it?Where can i buy it.
I have big noise while using my engl e530 will this helps?Can you ship to hungary?How much is the shipping?Can i pay with paypal?
cuz it costs bout 20-30$ to do a money transfer without paypal.Or if you can help me how to do it cheaper it also good.
V
Edit: and what is the difference between this product and pl series.

dude, i'm realy realy wanting that interface! and cant afford the full price..

how much would the shipping be to (England) London in the UK?

thas about £225 to me and is defo what i need!

PM or sumthing :)

cheers man!