Good idea? (Ed)

T

towersofavarice

Ed, since I see you are the main one on this forum, I wanted to ask you if the band would like to do an interview over my internet radio station's air (www.seismicradio). Hopefully, I have the tech stuff lined out ok in time, but maybe we can do it in June or whenever the band has some time on a Saturday. Tell me what you think, thanks :) .

Hey there

Hey I am not the main one but just like to check in as much as I can. We all check this out. Hey we will be getting together this week to discuss a lot of stuff now that this disc is just about done on our end. I will talk to the others about this and see what they think. I would be glad too to the interview and hopefully have one or all of the others with me. There is a lot to talk about now that this new disc is all but done.

And I can say we are pretty exited about it.

Hey we really appreciate your PR and having us on your seismic radio. Hey where are you based out of? what location in the US? OK will talk soon.

Thanks Ed

Thanks Ed, it would great if the whole band, or you and a few others would be able to do this thing. It should not only be fun, but promote the album either way. I live in Miami, FL, though Seismic is all over the world. My email is fateswarning@mindspring.com, so email to make more detalied verifications and everything. Thanks a lot and enchant rules :) .

I think I have the right wires for the interview Ed, so tell how you want it to be done and what not. My email is fateswarning@mindspring.com, so we can discuss it more there. The new album looks like it will be great from your words :) . Also, thanks to the Wolf for adding Seismic's link to the link section, you rule!!! Also, if any of you guys like Aztec Jade, Shadow Gallery, Cairo, and Enchant (of course) check out Ascension Theory on mp3.com, cool project by Aztec Jade's Tim Baker.

Sounds Good

I will speak with the guys if they have not already seen this tommorrow night at rehearsal! We have a lot on our plates right now getting ready to hold auditions and gearing to play live!

Thanks again! Ed

to see if Ed, or the other guys, have come any closer to deciding to do that interview; the offer is still on the table :) .

You can interview me if you want. Let me drop a case of beer into myself and your ratings will rocket.

I got interviewed on Digital Dementia one night. I learned things about myself from my childhood that I'd thought I'd blocked out. hehehe. *shudder*

Still, it was funny hanging out over at Steve's (from Esucarys) house when Mike Portnoy gave him a call, and I was all FUBAR on Hard Iced Teas. I can't believe I tried to pawn off those Twinkies to those guys now. I ate a Twinkie the other day and finally realized how God-awful those cream-filled golden spongecakes really are.

Where was I going with this? Oh, yeah. Portnoy and Enchant covered Would? that one night, so I thought I'd make the connection before I got lost in San Fran and wandered into Gordon Biersch. Ugh... I don't think anything could make me drive from Idaho to San Francisco again. Oh, yeah, to make the seismicradio connection, I hung out with Bear quite a bit, too, while in San Fran. :) Seismic rocks. :)

Hey there

Yes we do! been busting it getting ready for this show in Jersey :)

Hey whats your e-mail address so I can forward to the others in Enchant and set it up. Everyone is for it. Lets set it up. We can do it soon! We will most likely be performing here in the Bay Area when we get back in July but that would be a very good time.